Ida's Luck Part 2 Ida's Luck Part 2

nice

nicely done...except for the part where the flash autodirects to your site, which i believe is against newgrounds policy ne? Other than that annoyance it sets up a creppy mood very well.

DragonballZ - TLE DragonballZ - TLE

eh?

k, so you traced some dbz episodes and spliced em together? wheres the parody? No offense all that tracing mustve been a helluva lot of work, esp. because i does look very good, but never the less its still tracing. Had you done a funnyesque dbz in a nutshell type of deal that would be understandable but given that its "regular episode plot" vibe, i cant really commend you on it.
If you can really draw/animate in DBZ style THAT well, go ahead and do something original, that shit'll shoot up the charts fast as hell.

Work involved and commitment: 15/10
Originality: -4/10

hrechkaness responds:

thank you for the review just want to clear a couple things up.
None of this was actually traced, i guess i must have forgot to put that into the authors comments but thats ok its more flaturing acusing me of it anyways. Second this wasn't really suppose to be a parody it was a tribute to my favourite anime show of all time. There wasn't one really set goal for when i made this flash other then to make it feel like an epidose so from your review i can tell i did that exactly. I do appreciate your comments about lack of originality. I'm not much of a freelance artist and if i was i guarentee i would be coming out with one of my own series instead of redrawn pics. Maybe when i get better at it ill work on more original work but until then im just going to stick with my tributes to DBZ. I really do apprieciate the fact that you didn't write an abusive review eventhough you were convinced it was traced and had some more constructive criticism it really means a lot.

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

Bwahahaha!!

Bastard! I can't stop laughing! that was verily awesome, enough good things cannot be said. Now i'm off to find my ass which seems to have detached while in my laughter fit. Thanks a lot buck-o...

SAR in Dr.BO Episode 2 SAR in Dr.BO Episode 2

LMAO?

A mere LMAO does no justice to the genious of this animation. I was quite literaly laughing my m*ther f*ckin ass off. Great jokes, special features, you rule my man. Polish up your graphics and this would be the best thing on NG bar none. Thanks for the laugh brother cause I needed it.

RandomShorts 1: Tentacle RandomShorts 1: Tentacle

great!

if this had backgrounds and was longer it would be easiyly in the top 100 on NG, great animation, but again make sure to make it longer.

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

OMFG! d@t 0wnz j000!!!

No seriously, that was insane. I'n fact im gonna watch it again after I write this. Also awesome choice of music my friend.

P.S.
"I hate this fucking game" best...quote....ever.

William the Demon Killer William the Demon Killer

Friggin' Fantastic

Great all the way; art, sound even the voices where decent. Deserves the #1 spot :)
BTW what is the name of that song that plays as William chainsaws the demon? I have been trying to get it for years but I don't know its name. If anyone knows plz tell me, TY.

Mega Force OP Mega Force OP

what an utter load of....

Greatness! Great job guy, looks great and the song isn't all that bad (ok maybe it is a little gay). Hope you got more of this stuff going, and also you might think about using some original ideas next time, cause who knows if some one still holds the copyrights to them toys *cough* lawsuit* cough* Good luck with the series.

Young Death ep.1 Young Death ep.1

This was great!

What an amazing little short. Simple, sweet, low filesize, great art and animation. The little guitar riffs were a great touch to the sound effects too. Awesome job.

darian (vampire slayer?) darian (vampire slayer?)

weird in a good way

It could have used more power rangers tho... :P
And I like the spirte "look" you had without having to rip them from a video game. Nice job.